Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Cover Letter for Resume


May 25, 2010
Dear :
We spoke on Wednesday afternoon and, as promised, I'm enclosing a copy of my resume.
I'm also enclosing copies of:
  • A comparative market analysis of male fine-apparel purchasers in New York and Chicago, which I conducted for a French clothing retailer.
  • A report I compiled for an organic foods company exploring the efficacy of expanding into the South.
  • A proposal for a focus group to help a major airline assess the popularity of new routes and frequent-flayer program enhancements. 
  • If you have questions, please call me at (+92) 333-5199328. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Sincerely,
Enclosure
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter
Education for All

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

| Aiou MBA © 2011. All Rights Reserved | Design by Raja Hamza | Back To Top |